The CIS Statistical Program...
This unique service is designed for those who would rather learn from history than be destined to repeat it! The CIS Statitical Program saves
you hours of research by placing over 200 tables of historical data at your fingertips! Once a month, you’ll receive updated tables by email,
conveniently organized in easy-to-use Microsoft Excel spreadsheets. Here are just a few of the historical tables included with your subscription...
One Year: $390 (non-refundable)
- World, US and foreign supply/demand estimates for feed grains, wheat, soybean complex and cotton
- Planting intentions, acreage, stocks and crop production estimates on corn, wheat, soybeans and cotton
- Weekly, monthly and annual livestock slaughter by class
- Monthly, quarterly and annual meat production
- Monthly cold storage for bellies, pork, beef, poultry and total meats
- Fifty state cattle inventory and feeder cattle supply
- Quarterly pig crop reports
- Cattle on feed, placements, marketings and disappearance